years of experience
Laserstar started its operations in 2004, as a family company. LASERSTAR is a centre for comprehensive laser metal processing, and for 20 years we have been providing services of comprehensive metal processing. We use innovative technologies and equipment, and have certified quality, environmental and welding systems. From the very beginning we have focused on professional servicing, and on quality and punctuality of order execution. We handle batch orders, for example, for manufacturers of components, devices, transport vehicles, instruments, furniture and machines. We are a proven supplier for manufacturers from Poland and the EU.
You can always count on professional price quotation, counselling, construction of prototypes and fast performance of your order, ensured by our highly qualified personnel which continuously improve their qualifications. Cooperation with us guarantees high quality and competitive prices.
Our professionalism and high quality of rendered services are confirmed by awarded certificates. We make all efforts possible to ensure the projects executed by us are performed on time and according to your expectations.
OUR CUSTOMERS EXPECT FROM US:
- clear rules of cooperation;
- punctual performance of projects ordered;
- delivery of products according to the order, of high accuracy and aesthetic workmanship;
- use of materials of required quality from verified suppliers.
Being aware of the following facts:
- operations of every enterprise always has an environmental impact;
- development of civilisation causes irreversible changes in the natural environment; and
- natural resources (water, energy, natural materials) are being depleted;
we implemented at our company an integrated quality and environmental management system for laser cutting and bending services, under which we:
- have undertaken to continuously improve ourselves and prevent contaminations;
- regularly monitor legal and other requirements referring to identified environmental aspects, undertaking to meet them;
- implement advanced and environmentally friendly technologies to optimise material consumption, thus minimising quantities of production waste generated;
- regularly monitor energy and water consumption to optimise it and prevent wasting of non-renewable natural resources;
- collect and transfer to specialist disposal companies waste generated by our office and administration facilities;
- rise awareness among our employees and suppliers about importance of care for natural environment.
This Quality Policy has been communicated to all LASERSTAR employees, is publicly available at the Company’s registered office and at our website www.laserstar.pl, and undergoes regular reviews and updates.
The HR policy and its implementation represent the most important component in the company operations. Our aim is to create an active team of people implementing the Company strategy. Every employee contributes to the success of the entire team, for which everybody is responsible. Our employees are one of the most important resources of our company. It is they who create, shape and develop it.
We believe that due to our ability to attract young, energetic, enthusiastic, creative and committed employees we have a very valuable human capital in our organisation. We want to satisfy mental requirements of our employees, such as a need for self-fulfilment, ability to make independent decisions, and promotions, as well as a sense of importance of their work. Thus, we constantly undertake initiatives aiming at a dynamic and planned development, and strengthening of a spirit of entrepreneurship and community.
We invest in our employees, creating for them comfortable work conditions, friendly and warm atmosphere at the company, opportunities for development of their potential, learning, and improvement of their skills, as well as for gaining new qualifications in successively implemented projects. Thus our employees are offered opportunities for daily improvement in their knowledge, and they consider them as crucial for their personal and for the organisational success. LASERSTAR ensures equal representation and participation in the decision-making process for men and women. This way women and men can fully expand their abilities. Different behaviours, aspirations and needs of women and men are equally considered, valued and supported.
- We eliminate gender inequalities in the labour market.
- We guarantee an equal remuneration for the same work.
- We guarantee an equal access to education.
Laserstar does not discriminate its employees based on their age. The established HR policy supports recruitment of young people for positions such as laser operator, operator assistant, junior technologist, junior administrative personnel, and older people with life and professional experience for positions such as senior technologist or production master.
LASERSTAR means, first of all, competent, well-educated people who are specialists with an extensive experience. We offer them opportunities for professional development, focusing on their development and striving to ensure that employees represent the highest level of professionalism in performance of their duties. Our aim is to employ ambitious people who treat their contribution to the Company success as an indicator of their self-fulfilment.
We make all efforts possible to encourage our employees to study, improve their skills, and improve their professional qualifications. We provide an extensive range of trainings for employees, by renowned training and consulting companies, to expand their knowledge on internal company mechanisms and improve team work effectiveness in performance of entrusted tasks.
LASERSTAR is a company at which creative, energetic and committed people work together to implement ambitious targets, regardless of their age, sex or a level of education, at the same time ensuring the highest standards possible.
- Operational Programme – Innovative Economy, Action 4.4. New investments of high innovative potential, project title: “Creation of a centre for comprehensive metal laser processing – implementation of a laser welding technology”, 2008, Project value: PLN 14,085,455.10;
- Regional Operational Programme of Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship, Action 5.2. Support for investments of enterprises, Sub-action 5.2.2 Support for investments of enterprises, Project title: “Diversification of services through purchases of equipment for implementation of innovative punching technologies”, 2009, Project value: PLN 4,773,655.97;
- Operational Programme – Innovative Economy, Action 6.1 “Passport to export”, Project title: “Implementation of an Export Development plan at LASERSTAR Sp. z o.o.”, 2011, Project value: PLN 88,568.00;
- Operational Programme – Innovative Economy, Action 6.1 “Passport to export”, Project title: “Development of an export development plan for a company using innovative laser technologies”, 2011, Project value: PLN 15,250.00;
- RESEARCH VOUCHER, Project title: “Selection of process parameter for laser beam welding of high-alloy steels in terms of the technology correctness, in accordance with PN-EN ISO 15609-4”, a project conducted together with the University of Science and Technology in Bydgoszcz, 2013, project value: PLN 25,000.00;
- Regional Operational Programme of Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship, Action 4.3. Development of commercial e-services, Project title: Implementation of Information and Communication Technologies and of teleworking as a chance for improvement in customer services quality and operational effectiveness of LASERSTAR sp. z o.o. sp. k., 2013, Project value: PLN 132,917.78;
- Co-financing of a project aiming at maintaining employees capacity to work through their professional activity under Article 37.2.1 of the Act on social insurance for accidents at work and occupational diseases of 30 October 2002, implemented by the Social Insurance Institution, Project title: Improvement in working conditions at welder work stations, 2015, project value: PLN 130,000.00;
- Regional Operational Programme of Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship for 2014–2020, Action 1.6. Support, creation and expanding of advanced capacities for development of products and services, and Sub-activity 1.6.2 Subventions for innovative SMEs, Project title: “Implementation of a product innovation at a production plant in Toruń by LASERSTAR sp. z o.o. sp. k. to diversify sales range and increase a level of competitiveness”, 2018, Project value: PLN 13,561,841.63