METAL SHEET ROLLING
BENDING ON A MANDREL BENDING MACHINE FOR PIPES AND PROFILES.
- Maximum thickness of a bent pipe (steel Rm = 450 N/mm) – 60 x 3 mm
- Maximum thickness of a bent pipe (stainless steel Rm = 700 N/mm) – 50.8 x 2 mm
- Maximum dimensions of a bent profile (steel Rm = 450 N/mm) – 50.8 x 50.8 x 2 mm
BENDING ON A HYDRAULIC BENDING MACHINE FOR PIPES, BARS AND PROFILES.
- Option for coiling with a varying radius
- Maximum diameter of a coiled bar 45
- Maximum thickness of a coiled pipe 76 x 3
- Maximum dimensions of a coiled bar 60 x 60 x 4
- Option for coiling of steel mill products of L, C, T, or H type
Bar bend machine PRO RB 42 mm.
- Bending of reinforcing bars, plain wire, ribbed wire, square bar, flat bar, etc.
- Minimum diameter of bar – 4 mm
- Maximum diameter of bar – 42 mm
- Manual (by hand) and automatic control in both directions: left and right
- Automatic bending: after reaching the set bending position, the blade automatically returns to the starting position, which ensures increased efficiency and convenience of operation
WOULD YOU LIKE TO COOPERATE WITH US?CONTACT US.